Adgitize your web site.

Doctor Who Goodies

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Found this today, I seen a Dalek and that was enough for me to pick it up.

Doctor Who Dalek

So what is it..... Its a Dalek from Doctor Who, a dalek bubble bath, which I did not realize at the time. It is pretty cool with some nice detail and with a custom paint job it will be a great display piece.

On the note of Doctor Who, I seen this ad today on the television for The Doctor Who DVD Files. Its a partwork publication that will suck all your money away for the next year or so and I am a sucker for partworks (more on that in a future post), I shall try to resist, but that first issue at the low price just kind of grabs you.
Check out the video below for the TV ad.



Are you a sucker for Doctor Who or partworks. Post in the comments and share the guilty pleasure.

0 comments:

Followers

kwel Pets

Kwel pets

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP