Adgitize your web site.

Cheap Plastic Airplane Kits

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I picked these plastic airplane kits today by Starfix. Found them in a cheap Euro store at twenty five cent each. They are mixed between 1:48 and 1:72 scale. I grabbed one of each of the following.....

kwel construction kits



  • Northrop T-38 Talon
  • Supermarine Spitfire F.MK.21
  • North American P-51D Mustang
  • Messerschmitt BF 109G
  • Douglas A-4F Skyhawk
  • Spitfire MK IX
  • Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero-Sen
  • Messerschmitt BF 109E

Not bad at all, even though the Starfix kits are not known for their accuracy or detail, but at two Euro for eight model airplanes it was a Kwel find. I’m sure I will have a bit of fun putting these together as it has been quite a while since I have built any plastic models like this.

Have you built any kits like this or found a cheap kit that you just had to buy because of the price. Post in the comments and share the goodness.

1 comments:

Unknown January 11, 2009 at 5:34 AM  

I used to play with them back in the day.

Followers

kwel Pets

Kwel pets

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP