Adgitize your web site.

Do you like music ? Do you like Money ?

Friday, December 12, 2008

If the answer is yes, you should check out Slice the Pie. Its free to join and you get paid to write reviews and rate music tracks by a variety of artists. The more you review and rate the more you earn as your scout star rating goes up. The star rating breaks down as follows.

1 Stars = £0.03 per track
2 Stars = £0.05 per track
3 Stars = £0.07 per track
4 Stars = £0.09 per track
5 Stars = £0.12 per track

So far I have rated so far 281 tracks and got a 3 star scout rating.

Your scout rating will rise higher, the more reviews you write and also how accurate you are at rating the tracks. I discovered Slice the Pie a week ago and any time I have a spare half hour or so, I have been writing some reviews and have already earned nearly £15. The minimum amount you can withdraw is £5 via paypal.

I requested a payment of £10 two days ago and it was credited to my paypal account today, not bad at all. What makes it even better payment is in British pounds so when paypal did the currency conversion to Euro that £10 became 11.12 Euro. Below is a shot of the paypal transaction, I was well pleased with it as it is the first bit of extra cash that I have earned online so far, its not a fortune but its a start.

Slice the Pie paypal payment

If you were to get serious with Slice the Pie and set a few hours a day by to write reviews and rate songs, there would be no limit to how much you make. I was impressed with the earnings for the little amount of time I have spent writing reviews on the site, I would say its well Kwel.

0 comments:

Followers

kwel Pets

Kwel pets

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP