Adgitize your web site.

Christmas is coming.... what? who?

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yes Christmas is coming! and so is the new Doctor Who Christmas special, I’m excited to say the least with the trailer and the sneak peek of the fist two minutes of the episode as first shown on this years Children in Need telethon. Hopefully it might give some clues as to who will take over from David Tennant as the new doctor.

Its something I can not wait for , I think I may be more looking forward to the new Doctor Who special than Christmas itself. David Morrissey may or may not be in the running for the as the new doctor, but said he would jump at the chance.

Who will be the new Who.

Who knows?

So I will leave you here with the trailer and the preview of the Doctor Who Christmas special, “The next doctor”


Christmas Special trailer



Children in need preview

0 comments:

Followers

kwel Pets

Kwel pets

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP